Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Yahoo Mail! Folder Download

Last night, I was trying to find something with which I can dowload some 300+ messages from Yahoo Mail to a local disk. I tried googling for it and found nothing (well, read on..). So I made myself this small java program that can download all the messages from a yahoo mail folder to local files. Really simple and small program. But today, just before writting this blog entry I again went to google and found YahooPOPs, which in turn uses FetchYahoo!, which exactly gives you the same functionality (I guess)! #*#@(* Why do I always end up re-inventing the wheel ?!

Anyways, I think I will put the program on the web for people to use. Maybe, because the program I wrote is realy simple to use, some people will still like to use it! :-) (Atleast I will)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The small java program is probably what a novice like me is also looking for to backup my yahoo folders. Best Wishes, Shankar. saikert@hotmail.com

Fitbit Versa sync issues with Pixel 2 XL (after Android Pie 9.0 update)

If you are like me and thousands of others , you bought a brand new Fitbit Versa and Android flagship phone (Pixel 2, Pixel 2 XL, Pixel 3, ...