Saturday, June 11, 2005

Latest

I am nowadays in Seattle, WA doing internship in Amazon.com. I started here on May 16th. Well, this is a great experience for me. I am living right in the heart of Seattle downtown. After living in West Lafayette (Purdue) for 2 years, this place sure looks like heaven (ahem).

Working in Amazon is cool. I am afraid I might like this place too much (hint, hint).

Last to last week, I purchased the Seattle citypass and visited all 6 places -- Seattle Zoo, Pacific Science Center, Space Needle, Argosy tours, Aquarium and Museum of flight. Till now I have watched 4 movies in here (The lastest one -- Mr and Mrs Smith, on the first day of its release. It's a must watch movie). You can check out my pictures (Seattle zoo, Musuem of flight, space needle and pacific science center)

(I Hope I will update this blog more often)

No comments:

Fitbit Versa sync issues with Pixel 2 XL (after Android Pie 9.0 update)

If you are like me and thousands of others , you bought a brand new Fitbit Versa and Android flagship phone (Pixel 2, Pixel 2 XL, Pixel 3, ...